Saturday, January 5, 2008

Quantum Physics: Double Slit Experiment, Snowflakes, The Secret and What the bleep do we know?



This experiment shows how the act of observing chooses the fate of quantum particles. Without observing, there are infinite possibilities.

This is part of the science that we are now discovering that is helping us understand how our universe works, and that we have more of an impact in creating our reality than we originally thought.



Another experiment that shows we can change reality is through the snowflake experiments of Dr. Masuru Emoto. Positive thoughts created beautiful snowflakes, pure distilled water was neutral, and negative thoughts were very ugly. There is some speculation on the validity of Mr. Emoto's work, I still find it very fascinating and intriguing.

The above clip is from the 2004 movie "What the bleep do we know?", the first film I saw that talked about quantum physics. Currently there is big buzz around "The Secret", that has more mainstream appeal and name recognition than what the bleep. Unfortunately though, "The Secret" has less science, and more "positive thinking", so many easily dismiss it.

Furthermore, this process of thinking, imagining and really "feeling" what you want truly works! I have been using this method for years, here and there when I truly needed something - such as getting more business because I needed money, or less business because I was overworked. It's still hard for me to believe it, but I know it works because it keeps happening. This also taps into something amazing such as our Intuition. That feeling you get in your gut, or an urge out of the blue to do something - for which you were glad you did - or if you didn't, you had regrets.

Regardless if you believe this or not, the worlds of spirituality and science are merging. Ask yourself, what the bleep do we know?? We're just beginning to figure this universe out.. I think we're onto something amazing and I can feel it. I'll continue to live my life this way and wait patiently for science to "prove it".

1 comment:

Tara said...

I just recently saw "What the Bleep". It was truly fantastic. I'm looking forward to more and more people grasping this concept, especially in the realm of politics.